Sunday, April 8, 2007

wat to say?

Ytd, went to Dear's grandpa hse for his grandpa and sis bday celebration. Juz as i was preparin' to go, Hong Ghee called and inform me tt one of our friend's mom passed away due to cancer. It is quite a shock to us. They arranged to go down to e wake ytd nite, which is quite last min. I wanted to go bt my mom say tt i can't cuz it is nt gd to attend a wake and celebration on e same day. Felt bad. Also i've no idea wat to say to my friend. You noe sometimes u juz wanna be alone?
Aft today's yoga lesson, went down to my grandma place to pray to my grandpa again. This is different frm last wk. Spent e whole day there eatin' and readin'.

Pinkie's bday is on tue, 10th April, and mummy's bday is on 12th April. Therefore my auntie ordered a ice-cream cake today to celebrate in advance.

P(-_-)q

No comments: