Tuesday, April 3, 2007

White Love

Met Dear today at White Sands cuz i wanna pass 4 bucks to Sharon for Xin Yi's present. When i met Dear, mummy had juz finished buying some stuffs at NTUC wid my cousin and they headed to Ya Kun for some toast and coffee. Therefore Dear and me joined them too.

After our tea break, mummy went back first wid my cousin so Dear and me continue lookin for our stuff before fetching my youngest cousin back home.

Dear and me spent most our time watchin my new favourite show 'Engine' by Kimura Takuya and lookin back at a once popular Japan female grp, SPEED. We love e song White Love. It's always e 2 gals singing.. *sad*





I'm suppose to be on diet bt my mom fried chicken today and i juz can't resist it. Very tempting. Worst, my aunt bought some Tiramisu frm Coffee Bean! Actually i juz wanna to try and juz to take ONE bite. Bt who noes, i ate e whole slice!

Currently prayin hard tt tmr will be a sunny day so tt i can go for my swimmin this wk.

P(^_^)q


No comments: