Monday, April 9, 2007

me, myself & monkey

Been down these few days, especially on sat nite. Luckily Dear was there for me. Hate uncertainty. Hope everything is juz like Dear said, i think too much.

Took e Finland trip form today wid Xin Yi. Wat shld i put for 'Career Goals'?

Most excitin' incident today is me, tryin' to cross e bridge by passin' by a MONKEY. I'm serious. A real monkey in my neighbourhood. I noe my neighbourhood theme is somethin' like 'nature' wid beautiful scenery and mangrove swamp, bt can you imagine tt there's even a monkey? I stood there for almost 10 mins tryin' to figure how can i cross e bridge.
View frm my house (tt's Pasir Ris Park) :



Ever since Channel 5 stop showing 'Tyra Bank Show', no idea for wat reason and i'm damn pissed off, i'm addicted to every morning's 'Debbie Travis FaceLift' and 'Extreme Makeover (Home Edition)'. Both are very good shows on renovating houses. Watchin' these 2 shows makes me wanna do somthing to my house too. There used to be a very good lookin' helper in Debbie Travis FaceLift, bt suddenly this guy juz disappear. *sad* He really look like Mark Richmond who i love very much too due to 'Triple 9'

P(^_^)q

No comments: