Wednesday, December 6, 2006

The End

I'm Single. Y cant he juz do a simple thing for me. At least try. Bt he didnt. He dont even wanna try. Tt's all i can say. Aft crying for 4 days. It finally came to e end.

Guys don be shocked. Im shocked too. Sometimes things juz isnt e way u think it is. We really treat this relationship seriously. Our goal is to get married. We had alrd planned e future. Things juz became like this. Really felt hurt. Cant be describe. Aft all 1 yr plus of relationship and i was hoping it culd last forever.

I don wanna have relationship anymore. Tire of searching high and low and in e end everything is back to square 1.

Donno wat to say. Bt nv felt so hurt and lost before. Really a big fall for me.

1 comment:

pet said...

Hi. This is weird. I have no idea why i'm doing this. But I hope you'll give me a chance to speak..to at least hear what I have to say before you judge me. Winson does not know I'm doing this. If he does, he'll probably hate me. But I know I have to do it for his sake, coz I know how much he loves you. I don't know what you think of me. But, I can promise you with all my heart that not once have i thought that you are the wrong person for Winson. I'm sorry you think that I am trying to snatch him away from you. I never did. In fact, i regret not having a chance to get to know you better, to watch your relationship grow. It must have been beautiful, coz everytime he talks about you, his eyes light up...and I'm so happy he actually found someone he loves so much. I'm sorry we got off on a wrong foot. I really was very upset i never had a chance to talk to you at my birthday, but I was very bz, and was in a bad mood. I'm sorry you think that I don't like you...the truth is, from everything he says about you, I already like you, and I always wish I had a chance to get to know you better. i know you probably don't understand how all of us can be so close...but the friendship the entire clique of us share is not something that can be explained overnight, esp. not by someone with as little words to say as Winson...I hope you'll give him a chance...and give us a chance..to let you come and be part of our friendship circle as well. We are who he is, coz all of us grew up together...and to him, it's impt u accept us, purely becoz he feels that by doing so, u're also accepting the true him.. He's changed a lot for you..and in seeing how he's changed, i can tell how much he really loves you. My dear, i've watched him grow up from 12..and I can only see him as a younger brother..nothing more. I'm very very sorry if u think otherwise..i really mean no harm... i just hope..the beautiful love you both share won't be ended in such ways...