Tuesday, December 5, 2006

one more chance / say goodbye?

Ytd nite was very terrible. Felt lost. Cry all e way till i fell asleep.

Today wake up without a direction. Was controlling my tears. Trying very hard not to think. Forced myself to read my notes.

Only when Jerene ask 'how was it?' i really cant take it anymore. This is e first time i cry infront of them. Everyone was stunned.

The person whom i love e most is nt really e person. So who is e person i loved for so long?
I tot it was suppose to belong only to e both of us. I don allow anyone to share it. To be silly enough, i tot he think e same way. Bt he doesnt. I really hate tt. Since he only thinks tt they are e only one tt care for him, den forget it.

I was silly enough to plan e future. He gave me hope and goals, and he destroy it. Bringing me up to heaven, and pushing me down. Now i really don have any plans.

I may be strong in doing projects or other things. Bt when it comes to relationship, i cant handle. I wont bear to leave. Saying 'this is e last chance' for many times. How?

No comments: