Thursday, December 7, 2006

Trust & Honesty. Noe e limits

Felt so stupid. In e end he still chooses his friends den me. I was juz asking e ques and see wat his ans will be. If i die die don wanna break den he will choose me. This is so stupid. Aft doing so many things.

Worrying abt he's so called "DB" camp. And also.. Nvm.. He's nt in DB camp. Even aft e fact tt i told him only tt Friday i will end early and tt's e only time we can go out. Once he come back, we cant meet at all cuz examz is ard e corner. He still choose to continue e lie.


Do u have any idea how terrible i felt at tt period of time. Im really tire taking care of e hse. Juz hope tt he's there for me. Tell myself nvm he's at DB camp. I was so excited to wait for him to come back.

Didnt sleep ytd. Don understand y such a small request also cant be done. Nv tot tt he will lie to me so much and is bcuz of friends.

Juz say im narrow minded or watever. I juz cant accept wat he is doing when e fact is he told me nt to do tt myself and i juz cant accept e fact tt he said if i cant accept his friends den tt's over...
I hate to see another gal feeding my bf right infront of me or anything else tt it shld b wat im doing. I don care how strong is e relationship. Bt plz respect e gf. Don compare me wid others' gf. Im diff. Wat if i do e same thing to other guys? I noe he don like so i didnt do. If nt, i will also be hugging my guys friends whenever i saw them. To me is a form of greetings tt i don mind. Bt i noe he wont feel gd seeing me like this. I juz hate to share thing. Im selfish and stubborn.

Pet, he don even have time for me so how can he go out wid u guys? We are both busy wid his re-taking of maths paper. I was so worried. Eventhough he nv spent time wid me i wont mind. Is only recently tt he is free back. I only can meet him once or twice a wk, and is for a short duration. If he have no time for me and he have time for u guys tt's really too much rite?

How can i trust relationship again? Don even noe how to continue living...

However, Im worried for his studies.

No comments: