Friday, November 17, 2006

Make It Tru e Rain

Today wasn't a good day for me. Got shock by wat a friend say about me. E person doesn't mean it but tt reali hurtz me. This make me start to think how exactly i am in ppl's mind now compared to e past.

After having a bad day in sch, i will start to think of all e sec sch ppl, especially my Darlings. Really miss those time in sch. Everything to me was so simple and happy. Everyone are like a big family. I was one of e noisiest in class, nothing seems to bother me. Don't have to think of anything bt O's result. Shahul, Jackson, Des and all was always there to brighten up ur day. Friends frm other class like Lollipopz , Hong Ghee and Robin will also be there for u when u nd help. Runa, Sandy, Cheryl, Celes, Cloudy, Yong Shi, Joanna and Nash will always lent u their shoulders and give u a nice hug when you are feeling down or before any papers... Will not feel alone even i was single at tt time bcuz they are always there.




Miss those times sitting at e void deck talking to Cheryl for hours. Although i always complain tt she cares alot for her bf and forgetting us, but when i msg her and tell her about wat went wrong in relationship, she will call me in e middle of nite at 12 plus midnight to talk to me for hrs, and she nd to wake up early e nxt day for her classes.




Sandy will be e one giving u very good advice and helping u to choose the right way. Runa will be e one giving u hugs or words of encouragement whenever u are down, and not forgetting Vik. No matter wat happen, thnks alot for being there for me although i'm naggy.






And i never thought i'd feel this way

And as far as i'm concerned

I'm glad i got the chance to say

That i do believe i love you

And if i should ever go away

Well, then close your eyes and try

To feel the way we do today,

And then if you can remember

Keep smiling, keep shining,Knowing you can always count on me, for sure

That's what friends are for

For good times and bad times

I'll be on your side forever more

That's what friends are for.



I really learnt alot of things during this short period of time. E most important thing is 'Be Strong'. Think this is part of growing up. Can see that many of them are becoming mature and more serious now. Tt's part of growing. Everyone are busy with their own work. Seldom get a chance to meet everyone up except Sandy, Robin and Hong Ghee.

If there's a choice, i rather not grow up. Just forever leading a happy, peaceful and stress- free life. Yap. Tt's all.

''I Can Make It Tru e Rain''

P(^_^)q

1 comment:

Aruna said...

Now now, don't be sad. See, after reading this entry of yours, i shed a tear.

Trust me, i know exactly how you feel, havung been those positions many times now.

Give it some time and wounds will heal.

Promise.