Saturday, November 18, 2006

Thnks Runa!!! mUacK!

Just saw a comment frm runa. I'm so happy! She's still bside me reading wat's happening in my life. LLLLLOOOOVVVEEEE UUUUU!!! *mUaCk* Yeah we must be strong!

Just now went TM wid family to get a microwave. And i managed to get a G2000 blazer cuz there's a sale, a white top which i wanted to get long ago, and a cheek brush. Saw my Pri 1 and 2 friend. Used to be my Best Friend. Haha u noe pri sch kids. She still recognise me! I'm e one cant recognise her. So nice seeing a friend tt has lost contact for so long.

Didn't meet Dear today cuz he's in his sch camp. Meeting him tmr at 2 straight aft his camp. Wid his camping stuff where can we go? If he's going to put his things at home, it will be ard 3 plus and he nd to go back for dinner. Hate this. How? Ytd was our 1 Yr 2nd mth anniversary :)

Thinking of cutting my hair SHORT. Juz wanna change a hairstyle. Bt today my mom juz did smth to my hair. Therefore nd to wait for another mth or so.

P(^_^)q

No comments: