Thursday, November 16, 2006

Sick

Was sick these few days so ytd didnt update my blog. Thanks so much Stacey, for providing me 2 packets of tissues! Really very touch. U noe how impt tissues are?

Went to see doc at Elias Mall just now cuz i was so lazy to go Pasir Ris Central Polyclinic. When i was having Marketing Lec in e morning, was really feeling unwell. Xin Yi suggested me to see e doc and rest at home. I don mind nt going for Psychology tutorial cuz during tut, we only do some activities on e topic we r learning. There's no homework. Is basically playing. Bt if i don go, i nd to get a MC since i'm sick. Therefore went to see e doc n took one day MC. Tmr no matter wat must go sch cuz having accounting lec n tut.


I really feel like going for psychology tutorial now! I gt to noe 3 nice and cute friends in psychology tut. E 4 of us will always sit together and we will complete e activities very fast and spent e rest of time talking crap. When it is e time to study and be serious we will be serious. Nvm, just treat it as a break for me today.


Ytd went out wid Dear to have dinner cuz his class ended late, can't go anywhere far. As usual.

Just saw my testimonial frm Aruna! Really miss e times we spent together. Sandy and her is always there giving us suggestions when we're lost and when we needed help in studies. Miss all e hugs and kisses.


P(^_^)q