Tuesday, November 14, 2006

AGhH!!!

OMG!!! I just finish typing a whole lot of thingy and something goes wrong wid e connection & i have to type ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

Finally, i managed to figure out how to add tag-board and links to my blog!!!

Today is e day whereby we have to choose our Diploma courses. Aft thinking and asking questions for e whole wk, and wid e help of Darling Sandy, i finally noe which path i wanna choose. I picked LOM as my first choice and Marketing as my second. Hope can have a experience to work for SIA. Keep fingers cross tt wont be retrenched! Hahahah. To my surprise, quite a number of ppl in our class choose LOM.

Had a bad headache when doing accounting hmwk when reach home. When i was finally ok, there comes my bad flu. I'm now typing and hold tissueS. My stupid brother opened a packed of tibit at ard 9 plus PM beside me!!! HOW CAN HE DO TT!!! I can't resist it and ended up eating wid him!!! Nd to go on diet tmr!!!

Oh ya, i've gt a new phone in my room today!!! E phone is so fun. There is light, calender, music when presses 'hold' , and it will store e number you dialled. I spent so long playing e phone. Still nd to figure out how to change e date.

Tmr going to meet Dear for dinner, bt we can only go somewhere near. All bcuz of tt timetable, take away my Friday dating day. Nvm, it's e same no matter we go where. Hahaha..

Hi JERENE!!! Saw ur name? Hahahaha

AgHh tmr psychology lec...
P(^_^)q

No comments: