Monday, November 13, 2006

Stuck!!!

Juz now when we was having break, zhao pei helped me with this bloggy however as mine is e new version, we juz stucked there! Haiz...


Aft sch took e same bus as Wei Xiong so we talked on e bus journey. Was hoping e ice- cream man is outside my primary school selling ice- cream bt to my disappointment he wasn't there...


Oh ya auntie bought another outfit for Pinkie again. This time was a rabbit outfit and Pinkie wasn't happy when we wore for her... Haha.. Her first outfit was a Kimono and second was a bettle outfit.





A moment ago was doing marketing project with e tv in my room switched on to channel U, my fav pilot show. Tt's was my ambition!!! Sadly becuz of my eyesight, i won't be able to become one.

Robin wanna go town tmr bt i've gt to do my project, accounting and study tt PSYCHOLOGY!!! I'm really going to do badly for it. Quiz 2 gt only 4/10!!!

Today Dear's lesson was till 7 so didn't meet him. Yap.

P(^_^)q

No comments: