Friday, May 4, 2007

haircut

Today's my grandma 74th bday! I went to Hans to get a Chocolate Truffle cake. It's nice. E chocolate is really thick. We also opened 2 bottles of wine and sat down to watch channel 5 as they were showin' e movie 'Rats'. It's really nice. I think tt e director is so gd as he can really capture e actions of e ratS. Bt my auntie thinks tt he's sick.

Went to Hans today for lunch wid Dear. He's down wid cyclin' competition today, therefore we can't go out too late. I saw e monkey again when i was on my way to e bus stop.

Ytd i lent my japanese notes to Shawn and he laughed at me for writin' e emergency no. as 119. He said it's 911. Isit it 119? Aft lec went library alone to wait for Dear and also Kum Weng to sell my acc txbk to his freshies. I managed to sell at 20 bucks! Oh ya i sold my APEL 1 to Dear at 2 bucks.

My sis gt a new hp and it's e model tt i want. *humph*

Nvm, mummy bought me a quilt frm IKEA today! And i'm wonderin' for these few days when shld i get my hair cut like this:
P(^_^)q

No comments: