Sunday, January 28, 2007

Lonely Week

This whole wk has been a very busy wk. Rushing all reports, presentation and test. Phew everything is goin to be over. This coming Monday nd to hand up 2 more reports. This coming sat having psychology test! Shit! I don even have time to study! And our psychology project going to pass up soon. There's so much to do. I still haven edit our video and we nd to prepare presentation.

On thurs we went IMH. E trip was actually alrd. Qing Ying and i was rushing to e buffet aft a talk in e theatre. We are e first to grab e food cuz e rest was so shy to open e cover. In e end Feng Xun helped us open. Shaun (Jerene isit this 'Shaun'?) said he tot tt im Malaysian in e beginning. Im like damn short when standing beside him and Feng Xun and he laughed at me cuz my height is juz nice to let him rest. While we were waiting for e bus, e Shaun told me a ghost story which is nt true, bt is quite scary. Due to e lack of seats. Qing Ying, her friend, Pei Shi and me nd to squeeze 2 bus seats back to sch.

Sometimes really donno wat to do... Somethings juz cant be explained.

These are e pic we took this wk:









P(^_^)q

No comments: