Monday, January 22, 2007

Aft Open House!

So happy tt i joined iguides!!! Is damn fun and all e ppl there are so nice and friendly. Not even one tt i dislike. Love all e cheers, mass dances at e end of each day and JAM & HOP!!! Nv regret going, only regretted tt i left early. Everyone was juz dancing and shouting abt. Is a good form of exercise. Reali sweat alot. Everyone so smelly dancing together. Bt is fun! Especially e i-guides dance where e guy will stand like rite behind u and u r so smelly. Is kind of embarrassing. Bt no choice, everyone stinks at e end of each day.

Oh ya first day i was e school guides for my sec sch Loyang. Met Mr Azman, which still like to tease me now, and 林老师! Oh ya Lu Lu came to talk to me. She asked me how i feel aft watching The Arena our sch won RI. As usual she's so 'proud'.

Met lots of ppl during these few days cuz everyone juz talk to each other eventhough we donno one another. Some of them till now i don even noe their names. One of e nicest gal ive met is xin yi. Is nt my class tt Xin yi. This Xin Yi is much more better!
And nt forgetting EUNICE TUNG!!! hahaha. Tt crazy gal. She was my partner during e packing day too. So happy for her tt she won e big prize (if im nt wrong) a samsung mp3 player! She even called me to tell me e gd news.





Bt tt's lots of things now waiting for me to do!!!
P(^_^)q

No comments: