Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Day of SIP

DAMN IT! I'm really not suitable for those routine jobs. Or mayb i hate working alone.

My leg hurts. It's full of blister. Imagine e sharp pain when bathing.

I was so happy to see Pei Wen when i went for lunch today! Can't describe e excitement! I was walking with my colleagues when i saw this familiar face. I stood there for 3 seconds before i shouted 'PEI WEN!' Really can't describe e feelin. E day was terrible for us cuz it's really boring to work alone and we can't believe we are able to bump into one another.

Aft lunch, Johnny Tan called me. OMG! This is e first time i feel so happy juz by listening to his voice!!! And when my mom called, i feel like crying cuz i'm really bored!

E only motivation for me to go and work because Dear is coming to fetch me. Nth else.

I finally experience how happy it is when e clock strikes 3 for tea break (partially because 3 more hrs b4 going home) and preparing to go home at 6.

By e way, i'm working in 2 departments. First half of e day i'm in customer service and e other half is e dept which i donno wat it's name. It seems like logistic department bt it isn't. Will ask my supervisor tmr.

E reason why she makes this arrangement is because she asked me what i expect frm this SIP. Obviously i will say 'able to apply what i learnt in sch'. Therefore she don wan me to juz do data entry. She wants me to go into these 2 departments and think of solutions how to minimise e paper work. I know she's being kind, bt i don mind doing data entry!

Hate it Hate it Hate it. WHEN IS E NXT PUBLIC HOLIDAY!!!

Results are out. Did badly. Especially for my Calculus. GPA dropped by 0.01 .

It's juz not my day.

No comments: