Friday, September 5, 2008

All About Drinking

Everything was bad these few days. Especially from e day of my Birthday till now.

It's ok, we just have to learn to be strong.

ATTACHMENT IS NEXT WED!!! OMG I HATE IT SO MUCH! I juz feel sad unable to hangout wid all my school mates for these 3 months. Therefore we had some activities these 2 days.

Wednesday went clubbing at Zouk wid Janet, Vivien, Bang Zhou, Kai Han, Yvonne, Wan Jun (not me), Eliza. And some new friends bt didnt really talk much to them: Matthew, Xue Wen and another girl from LOM. Srry i didn't get her name. Actually was supposed to go Phuture bt Wan Jun came late and she can't enter. If i'm not wrong, they got 3 jars of drinks. Orange vodka, rebina vodka and lime vodka. I had to leave early as my mom kept missed call me pretending she donno where i am and asked me wat time i'm coming back.

Thursday was our class BBQ and there's lots of leftovers. Guess i ordered too much. As usual all of them came late so e BBQ ended ard 10 plus 11. By e way, we bought Durains too.

Aft e BBQ 9 of us : Vivien, Janet, Lionel, Kai Han, Ben Chow, Pei Wen, Wan Jun, Repth and i went to e nearby Scruffy Murphy's Irish Cafe-Pub. Love e atmosphere. No idea wats e name of e drink they gt. I know there's Johnny Walker and 2 mixer (Coke and lime). We played e guessing number game ( Zhong Ji Mi Ma). Didn't know it can be so fun. I gt punished twice. They were so kind towards me. It's only e second punishment i drank e alcohol without mixer.
It's so fun to be sober and watched all their actions especially when Ben Chow was washing his hands.

We left e pub ard 1 and Repth suggested to let his brother send some of us home. E whole lot of us sat outside MacDonald chit chatting till 2 plus.

I know my face and body will turn extremely red so i dare not drink too much outside. It's ugly. So don expect to see me keep drinking outside. Hahahaha.

Waiting for all e photos to be uploaded by Yvonne and Vivien.

P(^_^)q

No comments: