Saturday, April 26, 2008

Welcome to Singapore!

Last wk, rite b4 sch reopen, i experienced one day as a tourist. Hahaha. Did lots and lots walking.

First Stop: Ding Tai Feng (Tamp Mall)
It was my first time tryin Ding Tai Feng although i always wanted to try. Went wid my mom and Dear. My auntie joined us ltr.

Second Stop: Funan IT Mall
We were there to get some snacks for our nxt stop. Hahahah. We got a smoothie which is damn expensive, and sugar toast frm Ya Kun. I took e opportunity to use e toilet so as to tie my hair up and changed my heels into slipper. For wat? Hahahaha. For our e nxt stop.

Third Stop: Fort Canning Hill
We walked over to Fort Canning Hill frm Funan, which is juz opposite. I was wearing my new dress tt day and i bet e ppl there muz be thinking i'm crazy. TT'S WHY I BROUGHT MY SLIPPER! Hahahah.
Fourth Stop: Central Shopping Centre
I admit it, there's nth to shop. By e way, we walked there!
Fifth Stop: Dears working place (opposite Central)
Had dinner there. It's like Long John bt more expensive. Hahahaha.
Sixth Stop: Along S'pore River (Clarke Quay) - Esplanade. On our feet.
Admiring e sunset.
Hokkaido Ice-cream
B4 arriving at Esplanade Park, we have to go tru an underpass. We saw Fann Wong filming near e entrance of e underpass and her assistant stopped us frm going tru. Oh plz, it's public area why cant we go? And they are filming near e entrance, not at e entrance. We've walked behind e director so as not to disturb e filming. Wat's e big deal. And who was she filming wid? A TREE. Hahahaha. She was hugging e tree! Hahahahaha.
Seventh Stop: Esplanade.
Waiting for e performance to start since e nite is still early.
I'm not lying, ard 90% of e audience are friends of e 2 performer.





-The End-


P.S: Yeah! Mummy wanna get 3 diamonds. One for her, one for my sis and one for ME!!! It cost 1000 bucks EACH. Ok eventhough it's cheaper den mkt price bt i feel heart-ache. She asked whether we want it as a ring or cut into 2 to make a pair of ear stuck. I wanna make it into ring cuz e diamond will look bigger! Hahahaha. So excited! Thursday she juz gt a Nitendo DS for herself. Wats wrong wid her?
P(^_^)q

No comments: