Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Korea -> LA -> Japan -> BANGKOK

Haiz, wat a waste. My cousin asked me to join her biz trip to LA for a wk. I'm actually goin. Bt aft checkin' my schedule, e date falls on my revision lec and mid-sem test period. If only her trip were one wk ltr. I will be able to live e life i always wanted to experience. Strolling down e streets wid my cam. When tire, take a seat at Starbucks for some reading, coffee and spotting for hunks and celebrities. Mayb you will spot me in OK! mag as Brad Pitt's mistress. Hahahah.

Aft much disappointment, she asked me to meet her in Japan aft her 1 wk biz trip in LA. I'll juz fly to Japan to meet her. Sadly, my mom told me abt e trip to Bangkok tt they planned before i'm able to tell her abt e Japan trip. Therefore, there goes my Japan trip.

By e way, i juz decided not to go for my study trip to Korea as it seems tt lots of ppl are not goin, although i think tt all e places we will be visiting is gd.

Nvm, i can save all e money and spent it in Thailand! Hahahaha. I'll be bringing a luggage and a big backpack!

P(^_^)q

No comments: