Tuesday, April 8, 2008

070408

Ordered Pinkie's Bday cake frm US Dog Bakery ytd, together wid some cookies. 25 bucks and above = Free delivery. Hahaha.

Bought a vintage sling bag for 23 bucks in bugis street. Is it expensive?

Made lasagna for my family. They loved it

Going to take passport size photo ltr since i'm goin out. Goin Penisular wid Dear to get his USB fan, followed by Clarke Quay in e evening. I'm goin to use e machine to take my passport photo this time. Not goin to depend on those uncles anymore! They will juz ask u to tilt here and there bt e photo juz turns out UGLY. At least when u use e machine, there's a mirror in front, therefore able to see how u look like.

P(^_^)q

1 comment:

nash said...

HiHi!! =)

I don't think $23 for a vintage bag is ex... it's reasonable... compared to me can spend more than $50 in one day! I seriously need to have a budget! LOL

Anyway, have u used Skype b4? Do I need to get headphones to use it? Very blur... haha