Tuesday, November 13, 2007

WESTLIFE!

OMG OMG OMG! Westlife! Was busy these few days, therefore didn't watch they new video. Like always, they nv fail to touch my heart! Juz love all their songs. It's so meaningful and touching!(like e new song: Home) I'm so excited and i'm in tears again! They 'took my heart away'! I'll nv forget tt moment when i saw them personally and up-close. They are juz my Idol forever. Still rmb when i first saw them was 14 sep 2006, at carpark of S'pore Indoor Stadium, when they came to S'pore for their concert. Really regretted for nt following them ard S'pore. Guess wat, i nearly fainted when i saw them. I can understand why ppl say ' I can't breath' when they see their idol. Aft supporting them for 7 yrs ( currently 8th yr) and i finally gt to see them. I juz rmb i kept shouting their names. They are really tall. OMG OMG juz LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE them.

K, back on track, this is their new song
Home. It's really touching. If u start to fall in love wid them too, u're welcome. But....... THEY ARE MINE!




This is one of my fav song too- When You Tell Me That You Love Me feat. Diana Ross:


I was hoping they will sing this song in their Face to Face concert so tt i can pretend i'm Diana Ross and sing wid them. Hahahahah. Bt i don wanna look like her!

P(^_^)q

No comments: