Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm FAT

Went T3 last tuesday. Love e interior. Still rmb tt day was really a pack day for me. Went swimming aft sch at 1. Met Mommy, Auntie, Ah Mah, Bro and Cousins ard 3 plus in T2 for Sakae Sushi! Went to ALL e terminal tt day. In e evening, went back to Tamp to shop wid my Mom while waiting for my sis for dinner. Actually i joined them juz to get my Mom to get me a Mango short. Bt sadly i can't find it in TM's Mango. It's ok, got a black dress frm Myphosis instead. One bad thing abt e dress is tt you can't be full when wearing it. Trust me, everyone will be able to see ur breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper! Went to Pizza Hut aft getting e dress for dinner. Can you imagine how much weight i've put on tt day.






I'm so troubled. Auntie is goin' to give us a treat at Sakura on Sunday. I don't wanna put on weight anymore!

No comments: