Friday, July 6, 2007

hate 1st Avenue

I'm so pissed off. U noe e basket bag which i bought from Batam and have been brin' to sch for e past 1/2 yr? Noe wat, i found out tt 1st Avenue is also sellin it! It's exactly e same design bt diff colour. OMG! EEEeeeee. Hate it when e sch sell e things tt are exactly e same as mine. Ppl will start buyin' and usin' it. Others will think ' hah, she bought her bag in 1st Avenue'. Is like makin e item seems so low class. *Arrggh* No wonder my jap grp mate frm RMT asked whether i bought my bag in 1st Avenue. I was like 'huh? And where e hell is 1st Avenue?' till i saw it when waiting for zp wid syaz outside Cheers.

My mom was so funny today. She asked why i talk to Dear e same way as i talk to my sis n bro. and so mono-tone.
Meaning: same way as i talk to normal friends or ppl ard me.
She said i shld talk in a more feminine way. Isit she weird? I can't stand gals always usin' a very disgusting tone when talkin' to their bf. There's a limit.

Lastly, i really nd i better digital cam or juz quickly let me get a new phone. I can't live on without takin photos!

P(^_^)q

No comments: