Sunday, June 10, 2007

Happy Bday Nina!

Juz came back frm Nina's 21st Bday party. Enjoyed myself laughin and hangin out wid all of them as Jerene and Kum Weng is nt in e same course as us and seldom hang out wid them recently. Gt Nina smth sexy. Hahaha. Yap tt's my idea. It's 21st Bday andwe definitely muz get smth special for e Bday gal. Took lots of pic bt can't upload now as e cable for my digital cam is currently nt wid me and most of e pic is wid Jerene, Nina and Stacey.

Noe wat, when i was walkin home wid Dear (he's so sweet to come down all e way to send me home) frm e drop off point of e shittle bus, i nearly step onto smth which i hate e most.. FROG! *YucKs*

Meetin' Syaz, Stacey, Jerene and Xin Yi for shoppin on Tue. Goin' swimmin tmr morning and aft tt meetin Dear to watch Ocean's 13! OH MY! Brad Pitt! Matt Damon!

P(^_^)q

No comments: