Friday, May 18, 2007

-westlife promotion board-

It's been quite sometime since i've uploaded my blog. Hahaha. Too buzy and tire. If i cud rmb correctly:

11th May 2007, Friday Went Manhattan Fish wid Dear. Aft tt, we went Bugis Street to do some shoppin. Bought my *blink blink* teddy bear.














14th May 2007, Monday Went PastaMania wid Sharon, Stacey, Jerene, Pei Ling & Xin Yi for a small gatherin by eatin lunch together aft ach.

15th May 2007, Tuesday As usual, met my dear Cloud & Robin, Dear came and joined us aft his lesson. We sat at Long John for ard 2-3 hrs gossiping. Love them! Took some pic wid Robin's cam bt he haven upload it. Will post e pic once he sent it to me.

17th May 2007, Thursday Happy 1 Yr 8 mths!!! *MuAck* Dear gave me a surprise by buyin me my fav WESTLIFE album!!! OMG, i'm so damn happy. All e songs are SSSSSSOOOOOOO nice! I'm goin to cry. I'm so high when i talk abt them. LOVE LOVE LOVE them! *MUACK* I'll do a summary of their songs in e ltr post. Hahaha. -WESTLIFE PROMOTION BOARD-



Today is CCN DAy. Our class managed to sell out all our stock by juz usin 1hr. Gt a fake rose frm our dear Aaron cuz e guys who r sellin, forced him to buy. Watever, i've gt e rose! Durin e 1 hr i've no idea how many food i've eaten. I juz sat there askin friends tt passed by to buy, collect money, keep record and eat. Aft walkin ard, we sat in one of e studyroom talkin. Had lots of fun especially singin e Spongebob Square Pants song. Took lots of pic too! Bt most of it is wid Stacey.
Damn it, my hp is spoilt and i still cant change another one. Even if i manage to find a spare phone, i still have to transfer all my things to my sim card. Bt e problem now is i cant even see wats on e screen. It's so shit-ty.















P(^_^)q

No comments: