Sunday, April 1, 2007

Family Day

Good news, Dear can defer his NS thingy again and tt means he can study in TP wid me.

Donno for wat reason, i feel like getting a MP3 or MP4. Still seeking.

Today woke up very early to pray to my grandpa and one of my uncle, who is not blood related to us, in e temple. It was very crowded and i'm glad tt all my uncles and their families were there. Nxt wk we will be prayin at my grandma hse and all e aunties and their families will be coming. Tt's juz one of e rule our family follows.
Aft praying, whole lot of us went to Unos for 'Ba Chou Mee' and aft tt we proceed to my grandma hse. Ard evening, we went to e pet shop which we always go as e owner is my uncle's friend and slowly became our friend. Love to visit his shop as he has 2 or 3 (don really rmb) very big Chow Chow and one cute Shih Tsu which looks like my Pinkie. We spent 180 bucks on Pinkie's food and tibits again.

Nxt to e pet shop is Angie's Choice and i love their Durian Roll so much. My brother helped me to get one too.

P(^_^)q

No comments: