Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Im Sick Again.

k guys, im sick. missed so many lessons today. feel so unsafe. due to my fever, have been slping tru out e whole day. gt 2 days MC frm e doc n due to e medicine, i kept perspiring. oh ya today my mom helped me to cut my hair too. im back to my old hairstyle. short fringe. however it seems weird.

thnks alot to Xin Yi for telling me wat happened today.

tmr is Valentines' Day. weird, now i feel actually theres nth to celebrate. wats e use of a couple being lovely only on Valentines' Day? I'm more excited to meet all my darling during this day to receive chocolates n roses!!! rmb 2 yrs ago when i was sec 4, Saiful n Shafiee bought roses for all e gals in our class. *SO SWEET* juz read ZP's blog n gt to noe tt Bang Zhou will give all e gals roses tmr too.

Sunday went to my Cousin's wedding. So weird to see him getting married when he is juz one yr older den me. E whole wedding feels weird n infact funny, however e food is nice. is a 9 course meal! e bride is pretty. Hope they can reali last forever. like wat i wrote in e bk for them, ''Happily Ever After''.

days before i gt a pic frm one of a website of David Beckham wid his son, and Owen wid his daughter. so sweet.




No comments: