Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Happenings

Monday went Orchard Christmas Shopping wid Dear. Actually wanted to do it on Fri, straight aft my last paper bt was feeling reali sick due to food poisoning. Took cab continuously for 2 days back and forth.

Monday Christmas Shopping: Only managed to bought Dear's parents gift. I'm sharing wid him. Still have no idea wat to get for my parents. Muz get smth meaningful. Haiz hate this so much. Every yr I'm e one thinking and my sis juz do nth. Dear pass me smth which i like very much. Is our 1 yr 3rd mth anniversary gift.


Today went to watch 'Open Season' wid Dear at Century Square first and went IKEA aft tt. Bought myself e big box to keep all my books. 2 for 4 bucks.


Not forgetting on 8 Dec was my xiao shu's wedding. Rushed back home frm sch to change so tt can reach there early to help out wid e reception wid my sis n auntie. Lots of NYP lectures was also there. E place is awesome too! Love e place so much! Finally gt a chance to wear e necklace Vikrum bought for me during one of my Bday!



these are some of e pics taken. some of them r in my friendster too:




























No comments: