Thursday, November 30, 2006

Sunshine Aft e Rain

It's been a long time since i updated my blog. Haha. Too many unpleasant things happened last week, was really very tire and lost. Worst still, my whole family is out to Malaysia for a week. I really noe why people say Home is The Best Place to Be. Last week after a very unpleasant incident happened, the first thing on my mind is to go home. I really wanna rush home bt even if i rush home is also useless, my family are not ard. Whenever i'm sad, once i reached home, all the unhappiness seems to be gone cuz there's someone there and you will forget wat happened. Tt's why kept telling syaz not to keep going out. Home is e best place.


Think these 2 weeks is really a very tough week for me. Learned to forgive & forget and learned to be independent. Nvm, today my whole family is coming back! missed my little cousin so much.


Ytd was like a gathering day for me. During e break saw Zhi Wei and Hui Kiat at Mensa, den saw Charmian, who show me her cute t-shirt which she bought frm Malaysia. Haha. We gt so excited our e shirt in e middle of e sch campus cuz there's light in her shirt! Aft saying goodbye to charmian, immediately saw Shafiee. Gt to noe how is he doing now. Hehe. Aft Micro Lec at Eng block, saw Lester and Billy again. Juz saw them e day before. Think this is e third time i saw Lester this wk.

Skipped Marketing lec today cuz don think it will be tested for mid-term. *Keep Finger Cross*

Is really tiring to go for lec at 0900-1100 and come back home for a few hrs and go back to sch again at 1600- 1800.

Dear is not wid me also cuz is at his DB camp from ytd till sunday. Haiz.
P(^_^)q

No comments: